Sensory Integration for CranioSacral Therapists (SICS)
DATE OF UPCOMING SICS
June 25-26, 2019
Taught in English, translated to Japanese
May 31, 2019
Sensory Integration is the critical brain function responsible for producing a composite picture and organizing sensory information for our ongoing use. When the brain is unable to correctly process information coming in through the senses, the problem may be Sensory Integration Dysfunction, also known as Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
In this exciting new workshop, you'll discover how to work with SPD from the CranioSacral Therapy (CST) perspective, to help children and adults reach their health and performance goals more effectively
Learn to identify Sensory Processing Disorders more effectively
Find out how to adapt a CST session to meet the specific needs of those with SPD
Discover tools that can help youngsters with SPD stay calm and relaxed during therapy
Practice specific methods of blending CST with Sensory Integration to meet functional goals.
"An invaluable course for anyone working with children or adults with sensory integration issues."
Orsolya Gábriel, CST-D, CCEd, NP - International Upledger Instructor
Tuition fee is 350.00 EUR (Three-hundred-fifty euro) including 1 copy of Sensory Integration for Craniosacral Therapists (SICS) English Study Guide, but does not include travel expenses, dining, lodging and transportation.
150.00 EUR Registration Fee is to be paid via bank transfer at registration. In case of bank transfer please indicate your name and the course code (SICS1.2) in the Description/Comment Section. The amount of the remainder is 200.00 EUR (Two-hundred euro). The remainder is to be paid either in cash or via bank transfer after previous confirmation.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
Cancellation deadline free of liquidated damages: the 42nd day prior the first day of the course. The amount of liquidated damages in case of a cancellation of 42-35 days prior the first day of the course is 50% of the Course Fee, and in case of a cancellation of 35-28 days prior the first day of the course it is 70% of the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation within 28 days prior the first day of the course, the amount of liquidated damages is the total Tuition Fee. 150.00 Registration Fee is included in the Tuition Fee. In case of a cancellation this amount is not refunded.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Successfully completed Upledger CST1 course
- Agreement to comply with our general principles and rules of procedures (Code of Ethics)
- Approval of the Head of the Course Organizer that is Upledger Institute Hungary Ltd.
- Submission of the application documents: 1 copy of the Application Form filled in completely, 2 copies of the Course Contract signed on each page, 1 piece of a photo not older than 6 months, within the given deadline;
- Fully paid Tuition Fee within the given deadline
- Participation in at least four study groups within six months prior the course, or confirmed participation in private lessons (for Hunagrian students only)
- Prior the course a successful CS1 Level Exam at a previously confirmed date by Orsolya Gábriel. Level Exam Fee: 16.000 HUF Level Exam application deadline: May 1, 2019, exam deadline May 25, 2019. (For Hungarian students only)
- Active participation in three CST/SER sessions as a patient, by three different, CST-T certified therapists being at least at level 4 (SER2). Names and contacts of the therapists who meet the requirements can be found with the help of the search engine under the 'Students' section of the website by checking the 'Therapists for Demo Treatment' check box.
Application form can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Please print and fill the Application form and send it via email along with your photos to email@example.com. Please send us the original copy of the Application form and printed photo via post to the following address or bring it with you to Hungary and hend it over at registration:
Upledger Institute Hungary Kft.
2051 Biatorbágy, Keserűkút u. 101/72
JOHN E. UPLEDGER , D.O., O.M.M. – Jon D. Vredevoogd, MFA: CranioSacral Therapy Chapters 7-15;
John E. Upledger, D.O., F.A.A.O.: CranioSacral Therapy CranioSacral Therapy- Beyond The Dura, Chapter 3
Some techniques require the usage of rubber gloves provided by the course organizer. Participants being latex-sensitive should take care of gloves made of other materials themselves.
At the end of the course students will receive a certification issued by the Upledger Institute Hungary. The issue of the certification is subject to the students’ presence during the whole period of the course, as well as, to their active participation and cooperation. The issued certificate does not qualify for individual medical activity!
Participation in the course only does not give the right to use the title ‘CranioSacral Therapist’, or call the activity ‘CranioSacral Therapy’, until the CST-T (CranioSacral Therapy Technique Certificate) exam is passed successfully after the course, covering the learning material of the CST1 and CST2 courses.
Moreover, we would like to draw the participants’ attention to the Edict No. 40/1997. (III.5.), as well as, to the NM Decree No. 11/1997 (V.28.), that professional practice of the techniques learnt in the course is subject to authorization. The participant is obliged to meet the legal requirements in order to carry out professional practice.