CranioSacral Therapy 2
Level 2 of the Upledger CranioSacral Therapist
- CST2 course starts with the description of the functional disorders of the cranial base, the way they were diagnosed and treated by Dr. William G. Sutherland. During the course participants will learn how to integrate the Sutherland technique into the system of the 10-Step Protocol, in order to realize and locate lesions, blocks and to carry out the necessary individual corrections.
- We examine the masticatory system by monitoring and treating the hard palate, the mandibula and the temporomandibular joint.
- With the help of the course participants will be able to refine their techniques to diagnose and treat the motion distortions of the sphenopalatine-vomero-maxillary complex, as well as, the blocks of the teeth.
- Participants gain skills to observe and evaluate general vitality, motivation, emotional status and biochemical dysfunction using the craniosacral rhythm as the significance detector.
- You can learn four whole-body examination techniques that are based on the perceptible physiological phenomena: arcing, craniosacral motion, fascial glide, dural tube mobility / paravertebral movement.
- Moreover, the participants can have a look into the application of SomatoEmotional Release® and Energy Cysts release.
Date(s) of upcoming CST2 courses:
May 23-26, 2019
Application deadline: April 23, 2019
November 7-9, 2019
Application deadline: September 30, 2019
4 days, 3 days in case of a group of few people, with the following schedule:
Day 1: Registration 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m., course lasts till 6:00 a.m. approximately.
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 6:00 p.m.
Day 3: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 6:00 p.m.
Day 4: 9:00 a.m. - approx. 5:30 p.m.
The schedule of the course is subject to change. Courses may run late each day in order to be able to cover all the topic planned for that day. Therefore, we kindly ask everyone to avoid planning other evening programs during the period of the course.
Orsolya Gábriel, CST-D, N.P. - International Instructor
Péter Sághy, CST-T, M.T.
Erzsébet Márkuszné Győri, CST-T, C.N.P.
Tímea Jeges, N.P.
Judit Bodóné Dávid
The organizer reserves the right to change the course location, the person of the Instructor and the Teaching Assistant, about which applicants will be informed via e-mail or phone.
Functional disorders of the cranial base;
Functional disorders of the hard palate, the mandibula and the temporomandibular joint.
Whole-body Evaluation and Examination;
Fascial Mobility - Symmetry/Asymmetry;
Dural Tube Mobility / Paravertebral Movement;
Introduction to SomatoEmotional Release®
Course Fee: 175.000 HUF that is One hundred seventy-five thousand Forints, that includes the cost of interpreting and the price of one CST2 English Study Guide, but does not include the expenses of food, lodging, transportation and parking fee during the course, nor the costs of the level exam and treatments described as prerequisites of participation.
Payment Method and Conditions:
35.000 HUF that is Thirty-five thousand Registration Fee is to be paid via bank transfer at registration. In case of bank transfer please indicate your name and the course code in the Description Section. The amount of the remainder is 140.000 HUF that is One hundred forty thousand Forints. The remainder is to be paid either in cash or via bank transfer after previous confirmation.
Conditions of Cancellation:
Cancellation deadline free of liquidated damages: the 42nd day prior the first day of the course. The amount of liquidated damages in case of a cancellation of 42-35 days prior the first day of the course is 50% of the Course Fee, and in case of a cancellation of 35-28 days prior the first day of the course it is 70% of the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation within 28 days prior the first day of the course, the amount of liquidated damages is the total Course Fee. 35.000 HUF Registration Fee is included in the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation this amount is not refunded.
Conditions of Participation:
- Successfully completed Upledger CST1 course;
- Agreement to comply with our general principles and rules of procedures (Code of Ethics);
- Approval of the Head of the Course Organizer that is Upledger Institute Hungary Ltd..
- At least 75 fully completed 10-Step Protocols;
- Preparation of at least 30 case studies in compliance with the attached sample (‘Combined Case Study Worksheet’). Deadline of the first 15 case studies: 1st May, 2019 and the deadline of the second 15 case studies: May 20th, 2019 Please note that electronic submission is required.
- Submission of the application documents (1 copy of the Application Form filled in completely, 2 copies of the Course Contract signed on each page, 1 piece of a photo not older than 6 months) within the given deadline;
- Complete payment of the Participation Fee within the given deadline.
- Participation in at least four study groups within six months prior the course, or confirmed participation in private lessons;
- Prior the course a successful CS1 Level Exam at a previously confirmed date by Orsolya Gábriel. Level Exam Fee: 16.000 HUF Level Exam application deadline: April 1st, 2019, exam deadline April 18th, 2019 the latest.
- Active participation in three CranioSacral Visceral Cranium sessions as a patient, by three different, CST-T certified therapists being at least at level 4 (SER2). Names and contacts of the therapists who meet the requirements can be found with the help of the search engine under the 'Students' section of the website by checking the 'Therapists for Demo Treatment' check box.
This latter condition is inevitable for more reasons. On one hand, students can experience themselves the direct impact of the cranium visceral and sphenobasilar lesion treatment techniques they are about to learn. On the other, that is even more important, the experience gained from professional therapists makes it possible for the students to give each other feedbacks during the practical sessions of the course. Finally, it is of great importance not to have the three treatments by the same therapist. This way students can gain wider personal experience from several sources, without being influenced by the personality and style of treatment of one therapist. We suggest you leaving 5-7 days between the therapies, so that the body could adjust to the changes occurring due to the therapies. Please avoid having any therapies 7-10 days prior the course.
Application form can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Please print and fill the Application form and send it via post to the following address:
Upledger Institute Hungary Kft.
2051 Biatorbágy, Keserűkút u. 101/72
JOHN E. UPLEDGER , D.O., O.M.M. – Jon D. Vredevoogd, MFA: CranioSacral Therapy Chapters 7-15;
John E. Upledger, D.O., F.A.A.O.: CranioSacral Therapy CranioSacral Therapy- Beyond The Dura, Chapter 3
Some techniques require the usage of rubber gloves provided by the course organizer. Participants being latex-sensitive should take care of gloves made of other materials themselves.
At the end of the course students will receive a certification issued by the Upledger Institute Hungary. The issue of the certification is subject to the students’ presence during the whole period of the course, as well as, to their active participation and cooperation. The issued certificate does not qualify for individual medical activity!
Participation in the course only does not give the right to use the title ‘CranioSacral Therapist’, or call the activity ‘CranioSacral Therapy’, until the CST-T (CranioSacral Therapy Technique Certificate) exam is passed successfully after the course, covering the learning material of the CST1 and CST2 courses.
Moreover, we would like to draw the participants’ attention to the Edict No. 40/1997. (III.5.), as well as, to the NM Decree No. 11/1997 (V.28.), that professional practice of the techniques learnt in the course is subject to authorization. The participant is obliged to meet the legal requirements in order to carry out professional practice.